The Mesh is Luratia’s second Internet, built upon the holographic data storage capacity of quantum computing.
The Mesh is a satellite-based global data fabric that makes possible the following:
- brain-to-machine and brain-to-brain interfaces
- augmented reality
- full-immersion virtual travel
- vehicle-to-vehicle communication
- the emerging technology of haptics (sending and receiving touch sensations)
- ubiquitous video surveillance
- biometric surveillance (recognition and monitoring of facial patterns, walking style, palm veins, voiceprints and pheromone signatures)
- the advent of proactive intelligence, which hopes to predict and prevent acts of violence and illegality
- electronic currencies
Luratia’s first generation Internet is known as the Grid.